Our Client is a Fast Food International Chain is looking for Operation Manager .
- Demonstrate leadership in managing and motivation.
- Ensure that upon the new restaurant opening, the productivity and quality remains at high standards and that costs are acceptable by planning the resources in the optimum manner.
- Responsible of searching, selecting recruiting, appraisal, motivations and standards pf job performance of the individuals with in team.
- Accountable for coaching and training managers with appropriately skills and product knowledge to execute highest standard and growth.
- Ensure all new employees in the department receive an induction training program.
- Improve performance by motivation and monitoring staff continuously and investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and services,
- Help and train advance management skills and responsible for scheduling and rolling training programs for all restaurants,
- Manage and oversee new project, equipment, replacement, test programs and vendor relations.
- Stay ahead of the operations through restaurants visits per company policy and evaluate restaurant practice against company standards.
- Responsible for all marketing and advertising activities,
- Supervise quality control and quantities for preparation to minimize wastage, perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high of preparation and services,
- Comply with all health and safety regulation, staff training and development as required and keep records for health inspectors
- Estimate the food consumption of each restaurant, place orders with suppliers, and schedule delivery of fresh food and beverages.
- The operation manager will look over the restaurants and insure that their restaurants become center of excellence perfection and demonstrate as training center for the new franchisees and their staff.
- Provide reports on the performance progress against the plans and budget.
- 10+ years operational experience in Fast-food chain industry
- Strong communication, organizational, operational, and people skills
- Developed analytically and problem- solving abilities,
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- A hands-on approach to problem-solving with a training bias
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to travel and adapt to a multicultural environment