Our Client Fast is a Food International Chain is looking for Assistant Manager.
- Assist the store manager in the control of all P&L line items and helps to budget and control assigned tasks
- Assist in training of Service Experts and Managers Trainees
- Helps complete monthly store reports
- Assign job positions to staff members to ensure that all positions necessary to the restaurant’s operations are filled and hire staff on successful completion of BMT
- Supervise personnel as they greet customers and take their orders to ensure that customer needs are satisfied promptly and courteously
- Supervise staff in cleaning both equipment and facilities to ensure that sanitation standards are compiled and maintained all the time in a neat and attractive manner
- Receive and resolve customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction
- Take stock inventory, controllable and cash checks, to provide accurate data needed for ordering supplies and identify shortages & overages
- Provide employees with 4 step training method in all areas, including food preparation, sanitation, proper appearance, customer courtesy, suggested selling techniques, etc.
- Evaluate employee performance & recommend appropriate action to the Restaurant Manager
- Max. age for applicants 45