Posted 16 days ago
Posted 16 days ago
Work Experience Preferred:
• 2+ years as a consultant delivering customized Microsoft Dynamics solutions using AX 2012 or D365 for Finance and Operations with client facing responsibilities.
• Functional proficiency of all Dynamics AX / D365 F&O modules, Management Reporter,
• Successful implementation of new AX systems, including system configuration, data setup and imports.
• Excellent communication, meeting facilitation and presentation skills
• Microsoft certifications preferred
• Be a primary source of Dynamics AX/D365 product knowledge, business process analysis, and training for our group staff.
• Work directly with our staff, their projects requirements and perform analysis of business situations.
• Understand and document the staff’s business and functional requirements.
• Develop recommendations and design a best-practice solution for their business needs.
• Being able to perform minor customizations such as mandatory workflow designs, module setups, print layout changes, additional data fields setups, integrations with Microsoft default modules (time attendance, WMS barcode scanners)
• Work closely with the off-shore development team for major developments and lead the testing effort of configured and customized Dynamics AX/D365 functionality.
• Manage the implementation of new D365 installations including system configuration, data setup and imports.
• Perform system upgrades as needed.
• Implement Dynamics AX/D365 front end and workflow configurations as directed by client requirements
• Responsible for status reporting, effort estimation and resource task planning.
• Plan and perform quality reviews of project deliverables prior to client release.
• Plan and conduct end user training.
• Provide technical and functional support to existing customers as needed.
ERP Support Staff (2)
Age: 35 yrs and below
Qualification: BS; Accounting/Finance/SCM/Industrial Engineering OR Computer Science