Our client is an Multinational Telecom company is looking for Telecom Safety Manager for Doha Branch.
- Set up procedures and policies for the protection and maintenance of safety rules and how to protect structures, individuals, work, and prevent and reduce work-related accidents
- Responsible for directing and coordinating the work of employees and address technical problems and ensure undergo workplace requirements and safety rules and free from scrap (Hazardous, non –hazardous) at all times.
- The creation and preservation of documents and the activities of the special safety records and occupational health procedures and ensure maintain updated is also responsible for the inspection of the tools and fire extinguishing equipment and protection of the environment on a regular basis and regularly and ensure their validity at all times.
- Plan and manage training, instruction, and guidance to all subordinate supervisory and other employees to ensure their knowledge of proper equipment and use of accepted work processes and standards.
- Implement ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard, ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management.
- Responsible for renewing ISO certificates and surveillance visits for ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering, or any relative practical knowledge.
- NEBOSH Certificate is an asset.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard, ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management