Our Client an Architects Company was founded 1994 they are in the field of architecture, urbanism, interiors, landscape designs based in Doha Qatar is looking for Light Current Drafter.
- Use computer-aided drafting software to produce design drawings, single line diagrams rack diagrams, and installation details for light current systems.
- Supervise printing and submit documents according to requirements dictated by the technical team and / or project consultant.
- Arrange and manage filing of all submitting with associated revisions and respective replies
- Supervise assembling and printing Material submissions under the direction of the technical office engineer.
- Cooperate and coordinate with engineering / installation team to produce As-built drawing
- Min. 3 years’ experience in producing light current System Designs including:
- Structured Cabling
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Public Address Systems
- Surveillance Systems
- Access Control
- Telephony Systems
- Data Network Infrastructure (Active / Passive)
- Computer Servers and Data Storage systems
- Ability to manage effectively individuals at all levels.
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, MS Office, MS Project, and MS Visio.
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- High organizational skills and ability to manage stress and meet deadlines
- Reports directly to the Technical Office Manager.
- Liaison with the engineering department.