Our Client is a world leader in lighting and provide their customers with high-quality, energy-efficient lighting products, systems and services is looking for Quote Support Officer / Technical Office Engineer.
- Supports the sales organization by managing the bid / quote / pricing process in order to provide high quality quotation proposals ensuring they are compliant, competitive and meet the company growth and profitability targets
- Produces and delivers timely and accurate proposals
- Holds deep knowledge of our company products, systems and services
- Delivers on profitability targets • Interacts with sales personnel and customers in a professional and competent manner
- Collaborates effectively and efficiently with colleagues and departments
- Performs non-repetitive assignments that are mostly stated in general terms and that require own interpretation and some consultation from (senior) colleagues involved.
- Gathers additional quoting information and chooses from different possibilities HOW to best carry out the assignment, adapting known quoting solutions based on experience and basic analysis.
- Duration of assignments is typically a few weeks.
- Bachelors of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Fresh grades are welcomed to apply.
- 1-2 years of bid /quote/pricing experience preferably in the Lighting industry
- Completes work with limited autonomy.
- Operates within partly standardized ways of working and procedures with intermediate supervision regarding results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Outlook, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Background knowledge in SAP.