Our client is looking for a Collection Specialist to play the following roles...
- 100% of his time is allocated to collections.
- Study all cases in the queue and come up with action plan for each case.
- Prioritize the cases in the queue and implement the collection action plan effectively and efficiently.
- Apply all collection techniques and reporting the serious problems to his superior.
- Follow-up (calling debtors, sending Legal Notices, meeting the debtors under the direct supervision of the Team Leader if necessary).
- Contact the customers through available contact numbers; otherwise use the technology to trace the customers
- Make filed visits effectively for all necessary cases
- Making his utmost best and efforts before deciding on the returned cases.
- Ensure that all customer queries, complaints and suggestions are handled effectively and reported to his superior.
- Ensure the accuracy of all payments made by debtors.
- 2+ years of experience in collection
- Good English level
- Proficiency in using programs (MS-Office) and Computer Skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience in dealing and negotiating with difficult people.
- Males only
- Maximum age 35