Our client is looking for a Textile Operations Manager to play the following roles...
- Manage Plant Operation, Production Planning, General Maintenance, and Industrial Engineering.
- Play a significant role in short, medium & long term planning, initiatives towards operational excellence.
- Achieve plant target , high efficiency of machine lines and production targets.
- Determining needs, reducing costs and analyzing areas requiring improvement. To maximize efficiency and improve profitability, direct and coordinate financial and budget processes.
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement.
- Manage intensive work force team and best utilize their capabilities.
- Bachelor degree with proven experience as Head of Apparel /Textile Manufacturing Operations, Operations Director or similar leadership role in Textile or Garments Manufacturing Factories.
- Experience not less than 10-15 years.
- Excellent organizational and leadership Skills.
- Strategic Planning , and business acumen.
- Strong managerial skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Problem solving skills