Our client is looking for a Production Manager - Electronics to play the following roles...
- Evaluate manufacturing processes based on quality criteria, such as efficiency and speed
- Study production and machine requirements
- Develop and test effective automated and manual systems
- Design and install equipment
- Organize and manage manufacturing workflows and resources
- Train staff in new and existing processes
- Collaborate with other engineers, contractors and suppliers
- Ensure that manufacturing procedures follow safety and environmental regulations
- Champion the production process and link with R&D / Quality department to further improve the product and the process
- Help in designing the SOPs for different production lines in the Factory.
- Education B Sc. in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Communications, Mechatronics, Mechanical)/Business/Commerce
- Previous experience in Electronics/Electrical/home appliances is highly preferred
- MBA / PMP is a Plus
- Full aware of leading the production cycle from ground up
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent Leadership skills and able to lead a big team of subordinates.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent technical report writing skills
- Gender : Males only