Our Client is looking for Operations Admin provides administrative and organizational support to ensure the smooth and efficient daily operations. keeping track of daily projects, deadlines and data. Making sure that all operations data is correct and accurate.
- Respond to follow up inquiries from resources and communicating on timely basis the communications to accounting to act on these invoices and respond to resources as well from their side.
- Adding and updating confirmed projects on daily basis.
- Manage daily reports and projects sheet and keep them up to date.
- Flag payment issues for resolving and include the senior in the communications so they can engage with resources and resolve their issues with coordination with the accounting team.
- Generate daily deadlines report based on the confirmed requests added to be distributed with the project managers and the senior on projects with updates on the delivered and pending requests.
- Follow up on received emails and ensure that the concerned person reply within SLA.
- Manage team attendance to communicate with HR for vacations requests.
- Other duties as required or directed.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Fluent in English.