Our client, a multinational catering company, based in algeria is looking for a lebanese chef ONLY.
*Development of oriental/lebanese cuisine menus and preparation of these menus for a lebanese/arabic population of around fifty guests.
- Design and plan weekly menus
- Satisfy a demanding clientele who stay on the site for a long time and want to consume dishes of their traditions.
- Respect consumption objectives by finely managing consumption and achieve our financial objectives.
- Establish a relationship of trust with consumers.
- Respect and adhere to the company's QHSE rules.
- Proven experience in catering as a chef over a period of 10 years (work certificates). the provision of these documents is required by the algerian authorities to obtain a work permit.
- Very good ability to adapt to remote site life.
- Ability to work 7 days a week in rotation 8 weeks in (3 weeks off on rotation leave)
- Ability to integrate into a place with a mix of different cultures and habits.
*ACCOMODATION, FOOD, TRANSPORTATION PROVIDED BY EMPLOYER.
- Customer satisfaction/quality of service provided.
- Rigorous management of results according to budget objectives.
- Great knowledge of cooking in general.
- Knowledge and application of HACCP rules.
- Leadership and people management (Leading for Excellence).
- Innovation and change (personal skills and influence / driving for change).
- Capacity of oriental pastries preparations.
- Languages spoken: English, Arabic, French(Appreciated).