Our Client has as a new opportunity for “HR Specialist – Factory” to join the HR team asap.
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and termination
- Manage the medical & social insurance issues and offices
- Manage the legislative processes with the legal entities (Labor office, social insurance)
- Responsible for penalties for all staff
- Follow up, prepare all belong to the insurance offices like sick leaves and insurance forms 1, 6, 2. Etc.
- Prepare and update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Handling employee files (social insurance, medical insurance, etc.)
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.