Our client is looking for a Site Telecom Engineer to play the following roles...
- Conduct surveys and studies for project site before execution.
- Report nonconformities and propose corrective actions.
- Marking recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to resolve problems.
- Prepare daily & weekly progress status report and provide it to the direct manager.
- Conduct regular inspections and assess subcontractors works and handover them to consultant.
- Perform tasks within defined schedules and project budgets.
- Distribute tasks and drawings to his subordinates and inform them the instructions and information necessary to implement them clearly as well as prepare drawings and sketches to facilitate the implementation of items.
- Study projects document, design & specification.
- Study and revise new shop drawings before execution and clarify all the spotted issues.
- Ensure that shop drawings received from technical office will be followed accurately.
- Acting as main point of call for technical advice.
- Follow up the storage of material needed to prepare site requisition for any needed site material.
- Overseeing health and safety
- Overseeing and managing the site labour force and sub-contractors.
- Resolving any technical queries and other problems that may occur.
- Confidently liaising with customer representatives and subcontractors.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering (Telecommunication).
- A minimum of 3 years in infrastructure projects.
- Familiar with design software, such as AutoCAD.
- Strong experience with survey work
- Excellent team worker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point).
- High attention to detail