Our Client is a pioneering Electronic Payment Network, offering financial services to consumers and businesses through more than 65 thousand locations and a variety of channels.
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Participates in development of software user manuals
- B.Sc. in computers engineering/software engineering
- Payment industry involvement is a plus
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive, service-oriented personality