Principal corporate strategic planner for the Company operations; overseeing both ground and international operations; focusing upon improving window-time, on- time delivery, and package safety; as well as regularly reviewing functional policies and service performance while ensuring coordination among all regions.
Responsible for providing leadership, management and supervision of facilities, communication systems, technology, safety, public relations, standards, staff management and regulatory compliance of functions under direct supervision.
- Ensure effective systems, handling equipment, facilities, and tools to meet business requirement as well as exceed customer expectations.
- Identify gaps that affect organizational effectiveness to provide service and determine resultant actions.
- Achieve operational KPI’s
- Maintain retail service level
- Cash remittance as per deadline
- Company related standards & certifications
- Improve and increase services offering and products.
- Plan and control the country respective fleet
- Plan and control the domestic and international line haul.
- Maintain the company image.
- Establish and manage a process for customer flow to improve service experience ensuring customers’ needs are met, quickly and quality products are delivered
- Oversee shipping related services and activities.
- Ensure collective high standards of performance from the team.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience with 5 years’ experience in a similar role “preferable from courier industry”
- Excellent analytical, Strategic Direction, Planning & Organizing and Decision making skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.