Our client is looking for a Hospitality Manager to play the following rules...
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, and budgets.
- Work on maximizing profits generated from F&B and control costs for HK and F&B.
- Participate to assist in infection control & quality sessions with HR, infection control, and quality department to increase staff awareness and their knowledge about operating within the required standards.
- Ensure there is smooth running of both housekeeping and F&B. department.
- Provide hospitality personnel with guidance in handling difficult or complex issues or problems so they can be resolved effectively and efficiently.
- Test the tools and cleaning materials to ensure their safety and efficiency
- Ensure that food quality is consistent, appealing, and prepared to patient case requirements.
- Ensure that housekeeping processes are followed carefully to keep facilities & offices clean.
- Ensure that all staff is adherent to work schedules and aligned to departmental targets and objectives
- Assure that all the health and safety standards are adhered t
- Ensuring the provision of timely meals as per the set time schedules.
- Ensuring high hygiene standards in preparation and service for zero infection.
- Estimating food consumption to avoid under/overproduction to ensure cost efficiency and sales.
- Ensuring portion control and correct pricing for profitability.
- Ensure Superior Customer Experience to all internal and external clients.
- Ensure hospitality department is adherent to infection control, quality standards, and health & safety standards.
- Trains hospitality staff on the best practices of hospitality to support reaching the desired high level of patient satisfaction.
- 10+ Years of experience in the Hospitality industry in reputable (Hotel/ Hospital) with at least 2 years in a managerial position
- Experience as an executive chef is a must
- Must have a solid knowledge of Hospitality Management, procedures, processes, and best practices.
- Food Safety & Quality Standards
- Infection control knowledge.
- Excellent leadership, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- HACCP Knowledge (preferable)