Our client is looking for an HSE Director to play the following roles...
- Define Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) strategies for the company
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure the health and safety of all employees, contractors and visitors to the company.
- Provide the main source of advice and guidance to the company and its managers on health and safety matters.
- Monitor the company’s operations, processes and procedures to ensure that they comply with health and safety regulations.
- Investigate and report on accidents and related incidents, recommending any changes that may be necessary, to ensure that the company complies with health and safety regulations.
- Carry out a risk analysis for the company and recommend any changes that may be necessary.
- Maintain good working relationships with insurers and other relevant authorities to ensure that the company’s interests are safeguarded and a safe and healthy working environment is maintained.
- Provide any necessary training to managers and staff to ensure that they comply with all health and safety requirements.
- Set up and maintain health and safety consultative machinery and provide all required training and facilities for safety representatives to ensure that the company meets its statutory requirements.
- Review working practices and safety equipment to ensure that the company meets the requirements of insurers and other relevant bodies.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the field of health and safety to ensure that the company continues to comply with best practice and legal requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering
- Experience more than 15 years in Health & Safety with big manufacturing organizations, with minimum 5 years at the same position.
- Proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication, negotiation, leadership, detail, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to lead cross-functional teams for the purpose of evaluating and continually improving HSE Management System.
- Must possess the ability to analyze situations in a fast paced environment and execute effective decisions.