Our client is looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to play the following roles...
- Installation for new machines.
- Responsible for implementing safety and security instructions for all employees in carrying out plastics machines maintenance work.
- Continuous coordination with the production department to implement the periodic plastics machines maintenance plan in a way that does not conflict with the production plan.
- Implementation of periodic maintenance in accordance with the work cards that explain the steps, equipment, materials and technicians to implement the planned maintenance.
- Implementation of plastics machines maintenance and repair of malfunctions first hand to avoid major malfunctions.
- Receiving forms for reporting machines failures and working to fix the faults in the shortest time, handing over the machine to production, and recording all the required data in the faults form.
- Commitment to the instructions for operating the machines to maintain the efficiency and life of the machine.
- Full supervision and follow-up of the work of the plastics machines maintenance workshop.
- Responsibility for carrying out repair and maintenance works in accordance with the catalogs and instructions for each machine or equipment.
- Supervising the maintenance technicians and verifying their commitment to the duties and responsibilities assigned to each of them.
- Experience in maintenance of injection machines (1-2 years).
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechatronics - Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in preventative maintenance.
- very good in English (communication).
- Good knowledge of hydraulic system.
- Good knowledge Of classic control.
- Good in Auto Cad.
- Co-operation with a team.