Our client is looking for a Franchise Manager to play the followng roles...
- Lead the project within the franchise and take on full responsibility for all franchise decisions making and act as the owner in all communications with the black circles group for the project.
- Lead and manage the franchise in accordance with black circles philosophy, policies and procedures.
- Business set up, leadership, business planning, financial control, partner recruitment and development, recruitment, training and development, health & safety, sales management, customer service & support.
Main Job Description:-
- Reviewing contracts conditions with respect to contractual, legal, and commercial aspects and extracting comments on said contracts.
- Leading contracts negotiations and business terms with clients and franchisees.
- Developing business plans with potential partners.
- Maximizing sales through opportunities expansion.
- Ensuring that standards and profit targets are met.
- Managing a team of internal franchise operations.
- Following up the franchised branches performance from financial and operational perspectives. - Comparing the franchisees’ actual financial results with budget.
- Constructing and managing a wiring chart between franchisees and TBS’s departments.
- Producing the legal framework and draft documentation for international franchising including the Franchise Agreement and Operating Principles.
- Ensuring protection of the brand through compliance with the legal agreement and trading terms and conditions.
- Managing cooperation schemes and structures with business partners.
- Participating in local and international franchising exhibitions.
- Preparing feasibility studies for new franchising projects.
- Preparing letter of intent to be signed with partners.
- Managing franchise system’s profit and loss.
- Experience in Retail FMCG ( Food Products ) is a Must
- Experience in the same position minimum 3 years
- Communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to turn marketing strategies into winning operational plans
- Franchise / distributor operation experience
- High level E.I and ability to able to build strong relationships with bottlers’ teams
- Personal Skills
- Committed team player with a high passion for growth & excellence