Our Client a group of companies is looking for Operation Admin.
- Manage executives' schedules, calendars, and appointments
- Responsible for Admin projects involving management and/logistics such as moving premises and/or relocation etc.
- Creating quotations and contracts, preparing invoices.
- Maintain professional communication via phone, e-mail.
- Handling internal & external communications (phone calls, note client requests, pass inquiries, etc.)
- Handle multiple projects packing prepare orders for shipping
- Oversees general operations and activities, including shipment and taking deliveries, stock.
- Recording warehouse transactions, storage of inventory.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, binding.
- Maintain and update all documents filling.
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills