The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities which will assist this organization's leadership. In this position, you should feel comfortable coordinating calendar appointments, managing communications, and planning events, as necessary.
- Acting as the first point of contact; dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Manager
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- Reminding the Manager of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems job requirements