Our client is looking for a Site Engineer to play the following roles...
- We are looking for a well-organized site engineer with strong leadership, capable of managing different parts of the construction projects, supervising site team members, completing quality assurance, observing health and safety standards, and compiling different reports.
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
- Ensuring appropriate materials and tools & equipment are available.
- Gathering data, compiling reports and delivering presentations.
- Act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, and labors and resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Set out, level and survey the site
- Check drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Ensure that all materials and drawings are used for work performed are in accordance to the approvals.
- Reporting to the project manager for the progress and site requirements.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
- Plan the work and efficiently organize the site facilities.
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Civil or Architectural )
- 3 to 5 years experience in construction projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer knowledge.