Our client is looking for a CEO Assistant to play the following roles...
- Manage the CEO’s schedule in multiple time zones to keep him updated on upcoming commitments.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and related parties in the company or others outside.
- Work closely with the company's heads to ensure their resources are fully engaged and utilized in value-added work.
- Participates as a member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings, as well as, taking meeting minutes.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Answer direct phone calls.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Handle general day to day administration tasks.
- Handle any other assigned tasks related.
- English fluency is a must.
- Previous experience in supporting C-suite executives is a must.
- Background in Business and Management is a plus.
- MBA in management is a plus