Our client is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to play the following roles...
- Assist in the annual risk assessment and audit plan development.
- Leads all audit assignments and resolves any arising constraints during the assignment.
- Develop project plans for each audit assignments and ensure meeting deadlines.
- Lead and ensure proper business understanding and the completeness and validity of their related documentation.
- Develop and ensure a complete risk and control assessment for each audit assignment.
- Develop a complete audit program based on identified risks and controls and ensure that the audit program is properly executed.
- Assign areas of the testing in the audit program to internal auditors and ensure their fulfillment.
- Perform and supervise fieldwork.
- Review working papers for completeness and validity.
- Review conclusions or findings to ensure its validity, completeness, relevance and supporting documents.
- Ensure the audit file is complete and submit to Section Head for review and quality check.
- Attend exit meeting with audit client to discuss the audit report.
- University degree in commerce, accounting section, business, economics, IT or any relevant degree.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Internal Audit field.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision or as a part of a team.
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity
- Ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement
- Very Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Resilience under pressure and very good negotiation skills
- Flexible thinking and ability to adapt to change.
- Very Good command of English language.