Our client is looking for an Editor to play the following roles...
- Proofreading, editing, and reformulating content written by other stakeholders to ensure the highest quality
- Editing and reviewing the linguistic aspects of medical reports written by the tactical medical team and leaving comments to clarify and direct the content for a better outcome
- Communicating and working closely with the marketing team to ensure delivering their ideas in the best textual form possible
- Communicating and working closely with the tactical medical department
- Answering linguistic queries and providing linguistic support to colleagues from other departments when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in literature, a relevant scientific field, or translation and linguistic studies
- High level of linguistic awareness
- Great capabilities in identifying linguistic errors
- Ability to understand both pragmatics and semantics
- Previous experience in editing scientific content or linguistic solutions is preferred
- High linguistic capabilities in English, Arabic, and preferably, French
- Basic knowledge of marketing communication is preferred
- 0–2 years of experience