Our client is looking for an R&D Methodology Specialist to play the following roles...
- Development and validation of new analytical methods for new products & ensuring that all products are complying with international standards & pharmacopeia without any variations.
- Improvements of running analytical methods .
- Supporting Registration department.
- Support Formulation activity of new products .
- Analysis of R&D trials “for new products and current products under development.
- Periodic analysis tests to ensure the validity of products methods for current products or new products.
- Maintain the confidentiality of data & company documents in R&D, get the approval from the R&D manager & managing director to copy, scan or send any document to internal or external authorities.
- Bachelor degree of Pharmacy or Science.
- Experience from 1-3 years at the same position.
- Pharmaceutical experience is a must.