Our client is looking for a Purshase Coordinator to play the following roles...
- Responsible as a contact person with approved international & local suppliers based on price, quality, service, support, availability, reliability, and the supplier's reputation and history.
- Will be in charge of ensuring that the goods and products needed for the manufacturing are purchased on time and at the quantity needed ,
- Responsible for contacting suppliers, negotiating deals
- Prepare price comparisons to ensure compliance with the agreed-upon contract price.
- Issue purchase order as requested ensuring on-time delivery of the required quantities.
- Issue purchase report reflecting the status of purchase orders even they are opened or closed ones.
- Previous experience in this line of work is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree and /or sufficient related work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Business 0- 1 year experience in related field.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and vendors
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite tools and other software as required