Our client is looking for a Senior Lawyer to play the following roles...
- Building relationships with legal institutions that in turn provide the necessary legal support
- Follow legal strategies and public policies to help reduce litigation and overcome disagreements and problems with other parties
- Representation before courts, legal institutions and case management
- Follow up the workflow as usual and apply the law to avoid financial fines on the company
- Attends sessions and pleadings according to the degree of registration
- Drafting contracts (selling units, contracting contracts, brokers)
- He deals with clients regarding payment of late installments or explaining the terms of the contract and solving problems
- He writes memoranda and case papers after a good review of the case file
- Performs land registration procedures in the real estate registry
- Performs the procedures for establishing and amending companies, commercial records, trademarks and commercial models
- Implementing and following up the administrative work (real estate agency, dealing with bailiffs, utility contracts ... etc.)
- Contribute to the resolution of disputes and matters relating to clients when needed.
- Preparing periodic reports and related legal aspects.
- Bachelor's degree in law, with at least a good general grade
- Years of experience 10-15 years
- Able to write notes.