Our Client in the field of Cosmetics, Healthcare & Medical services is looking for Brand Manager.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Cosmetics market.
- Develop the annual plan of the brand’s marketing activities, and analyze these activities to identify opportunities and problems.
- Analyzing our brand positioning and consumer insights, then, adapting the brand strategy for the targeted market.
- Building, following the brand on social media with our creative team through Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with all teams for new ideas and strategies.
- Manage and implement the marketing analysis to determine the requirements and trends of the competitive market.
- Determine the basic principle and marketing message of advertising campaigns and coordinate internally and externally to follow up implementation through various promotional platforms, whether it is a television advertisement or advertising campaigns through social networking sites.
- Create written content on product packaging and determine the appropriate packaging format in line with marketing trends.
- Follow up on the implementation of promotional events and submit relevant reports to the stakeholders to cover the development.
- Ensures effective implementation of marketing plans (monitor, control, revise) and strategy to achieve annual profitability objectives, plans and monitors marketing budgets, Develops messaging, marketing initiatives and marketing materials.
- Makes sure that the sales forces reps get & implement optimal product, medical and competitors' knowledge.
- Acts as brand champion to crafts enthusiasm of the sales force.
- Identify and communicate local market insights about opportunities and challenges and present local marketing interests.
- Close collaboration with Sales and effectively works out new strategies and activities with/for the sales team.
- Collaborate with the advertising team regarding the product campaigns.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical sciences, Vet. Medicine & Medicine.
- 5: 7 years of experiences as a product manager with a successful record, preferred experience in medicated cosmetics therapeutic area and Derma.
- Marketing diploma from a certified institute/university.
- Experience in hair care products is a MUST! (Preferably curly products)
- Presentable, excellent communication, innovation, teamwork and leadership skills.
- Female Preferred.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Excellent in English language (Written & Verbal)
- Excellent in Excel Word & Power Point.