Our client is looking for a Receivables Accountant to play the following roles...
- Recording sales invoices on the accounting program.
- Reviewing and matching customer account statements.
- Reviewing and following up the delegates' deficit balances.
- Making sales reports, customer statements and debts.
- Records and Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting Is a Must.
- From 3 to 6 years experience as an Accounts Receivable Accountant.
- Dealing with accounting software ERP System.
- A prerequisite to have work experience in industrial or commercial companies.
- Proficiency in Excel.