Our client is looking for a Ticketing Customer Service Agent to play the following roles...
- Handle incoming calls, fulfilling requests and requirements while working to company requirements and performance targets
- Help customers to use, navigate websites and book online
- Help Customers to amend, cancel their bookings if needed
- Handle escalations and customers problems
- Give as many alternatives as possible with bookings availability
- Maintain client relationships and solve problems to keep repeat clients happy
- Counsel clients on their various travel choices and explain the differences between available options
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, live chat, or email.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle travel requests efficiently.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Very Good spoken English.
- A customer service background is A must.
- Background ( Hotel reservations, Designing travel Packages ).
- Call Center Experience is A must.