Our client is looking for a Personal Assistant to play the following roles...
- Responsible for the keeping the CEOs rooms meetings rooms clean and tidy at all times.
- Responsible for all CEOs travel arrangements, plane ticketing, accommodation, meetings agendas ...etc
- responsible for attending meeting
- if there is meeting outside the region and it is required to travel it is her responsibility to attend the meeting wherever they are.
- Monitor and track the project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
- Develop comprehensive reports on ongoing projects and submit summary reports to management monthly.
- Ensure project deadlines are met.
- Determine project changes.
- Create a project management calendar to fulfill each goal and objective.
- Help prepare project proposals, time-frames, schedule and budget
- Provide a timely response to all requests and inquiries.
- Females only.
- Communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Proficient in MS Office.