Our client is looking for an IT Manager to play the following roles...
- Prepares the yearly IT plan, ensuring alignment with the company's strategies.
- Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement
- Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Provide support, troubleshooting, and solutions to complex problems. This involves dealing with difficult situations including complaint handling, sensitive customers and mission critical support.
- Sets the standards and performance measures (KPIS) for the software and hardware section, and cascades it down to his direct reports and monitors their timely implementation, ensures the achievement of the set objectives.
- Taking decision concerning new technologies and needs for hard ware and software upgrading.
- Managing the Upgrading of ERP System project, Monitoring staff and project progress identifying and managing all training requirements for the staff and end users.
- Ensuring backup systems operate effectively.
- Managing crisis situations, both complex technical hardware or software problems.
- Ensuring the security of data from internal and external attacking.
- Ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to.
- Evaluating users' needs and system functionality and ensuring that IT facilities meet these needs.
- Ensuring availability and performance of leased lines connecting the company branches.
- Ensuring the smooth running of all IT systems and databases ( Anti-Virus,WSUS,ERP Domain,POS…..etc.).
- Bachelor in programming, computer science, computer engineering, or a related field, MBA is preferred
- Not less than 8 years' experience in Information Technology field, preferred in Manufacturing industry , Retail field.
- Familiarity with Microsoft networking (Including but not limited to: Domain controllers, name servers, file, security issues and standard computing security procedures/policies and print sharing)
- Demonstrated systems administrator experience with profiles, scripts, and Active Directory administration.
- Experience supporting senior teams in reaching their full potential
- Excellent communication, leadership and management skills.
- Financial skills including budgeting, forecasting, and justifying.
- Analytical mindset to develop and utilize reliable metrics.