Our client is looking for a Math Teacher to play the following roles...
- Plan and implement lessons/work schemes in line with the school's Vision and Mission
- Develop lesson plans in line with the school Curriculum.
- Provide a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Ensure students are supervised at all times.
- Support the development of children's basic skills, speech, and communication.
- Record and maintain accurate student attendance records.
- Design assessments to Follow up and keep records of students’ progress.
- Maintain classroom management based on a student-centered learning environment.
- Communicate with parents through scheduled meetings to discuss students’ performance.
- Substitute absent teacher's job requirements.
- Follow the school calendar and policies.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 2 or more years of experience in teaching primary years.
- An education certificate is preferred
- An International School graduate is preferred
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- A positive and teachable attitude
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.