Our client is looking for a Fashion Designer to play the following roles...
- Assist with analyzing Season Trends from trend Forecasts, collections of other brands to prepare a trend report for prints, styles, color, pattern and fabrics.
- Code and picture samples to archive it for further reviewing.
- Select fabrics for the styles and document the meeting result.
- Assist with designing and developing the collection for season and ensure the effective productivity and successful designs.
- Assist with design branding accessories “Labels and hang tags”.
- Follow the approved samples to the Technical unit and Production to make sure those samples are as required.
- Receive the prototype sample from Production to review all model details (Colors, print size) and ensure its aligning with the required model details.
- Visit fashion and fabric markets to make Fashion and Fabric Reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts or Home Economy.
- 1-3 Years of experience in same field.
- Must have an excellent command of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good command in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point).
- Very good command of English language skills.