Our client is looking for a Librarian to play the following roles...
- Responsible about the various library activities that includes: cataloging, classification & indexing the contents.
- Assists in the cataloging & classification of print, audio-visual & electronic resources.
- Responsible about monitoring & developing the all borrowing procedures & follows up the implementation of the system.
- Provides reference & information service to answer & direct reader inquiries.
- Assists the students to the best online sources, standard reference materials to provide them with the information that could help in their education.
- Maintains records for the inter-library borrowing service.
- Sets a list with the materials required by library users in conformity with the internal regulation & rules of libraries.
- Responsible about applying the library behavior policy & ensures that library rules & regulations are applied.
- Generating dashboards that assist the library users to reach to the required material easily.
- Creating & maintaining accurate books circulation records on the library-automated systems.
- Prepares reports related to library & information services, technology & media services, resources, Library users satisfaction & activities (including borrowings).
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor degree in Literature.
- Good Computer skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good Communication skills & ability to work with wide range in a diverse community.
- Time Management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to work long hours & be innovative.
- Knowledge of Library techniques & software