Our client is looking for an Interior Design Engineer to play the following roles...
- Communicate. With clients, vendors and contractors in a positive and organized manner.
- Prepares presentations and mood boards with clients.
- Follows up on subcontractors and shop drawings.
- Coordinates drawings for electrical, air-condition and firefighting outlets.
- Handles tasks of the construction drawings as (furniture, masonry, electric, ceiling & floor) with full details like (doors, counters, cladding, etc.).
- Coordinating multiple projects to meet deadlines and project plan.
- Define project requirements and translate employees needs into rough plans.
- Set costs and project fees according to budget.
- Building up specially designed models 2D & 3D for interior design details.
- Producing image boards and preparing sample boards for the interior design works.
- 3D perspectives and photo-realistic high-end rendering.
- Explore new technologies (both hardware and software) to expand company services, improve the quality of visualizations and increase efficiency.
- Interior Designer / Architect.
- 3-5 years’ Experience.
- Very specialized and excellent in 3d production.
- Excellent in 3d Max.
- Creative Mind.
- Well, committed to work and time frame.
- Conceptual Design.
- 3ds Max.
- Be team-oriented and have a positive attitude.
- Excellent command of Arabic & English Languages.