Our client is looking for a Finance Manager to play the following roles...
- Prepare Financial reports for the holding company (consolidated report), for project managers and meet with the technical team to discuss the valid points for operational decision making
- Verify and reconcile the trial balance for the monthly close-out process
- Clarify and work with the external audit on clearing- out pending transactions
- Mapping the running project's budget and translating it into SAP general ledger expense codes
- Forecast the planned cost versus the project technical timeline and make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives
- Translate the budgeting needs into cash forecast to ensure that the operation is carried over properly
- Prepare a monthly budget versus expense report per project and meet with the technical team to discuss the deviation of the actual spending from the planned budget.
- Verify the daily SAP transactions for the sister companies.
- Monitor the bank positions and takes the necessary action to ensure there are enough liquidity to cover leasing and notes payables commitments.
- Verify the bank reconciliations pursued by the finance team and clear any bank issues by communicating directly with the bank officials
- Verify and approve customer invoices and ensure it was submitted on time to ensure the collections are made as early as possible.
- Define the appropriate liquidity margin that the business should maintain and the composition thereof, cash, bank facilities, and action upon it
- Manage the clients’ portfolio and maintain professional and excellent relationship with the company clients.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/ finance is a MUST.
- Min.10 years Experience in a corporate finance capacity.
- Worked in a managerial position in a dynamic business environment.
- Experience in SAP is an asset.
- Master's degree or advanced study in accounting/ finance is preferable.
- Demonstrated analytical skills in identifying and evaluating risks and opportunities that relate to long term finance contracts and corporate finance activities.
- Must have a successful experience leading a finance/accounting team.
- Ability to clearly convey information to collaborating parties, senior personnel and stakeholders, and most importantly to the business’s clients.
- Excellent Usage of English is a MUST.
- Good problem-solving skills.