Our client is looking for a Software Tester to play the following roles...
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Perform System Testing of new applications and existing software enhancements to ensure they meet design specifications.
- Perform Functionality Testing of new applications and existing software enhancements to ensure they meet business requirements through performing end to end business scenario tests.
- Perform Regression Testing of new applications and existing software enhancements to identify any possible impacts caused by changes.
- Assist in the analysis of design specifications in order to produce comprehensive test scripts and scenarios for expected results to be performed manually and using automated testing tools.
- Ensure tasks prioritized effectively and testing tasks delivered on time.
- Writing, generating and reviewing software test cases, bugs and scenarios.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Computer science degree (Or an IT-related field or similar).
- Knowledge of software testing principles, testing processes and methodologies.
- A good understanding of the software development process.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Good writing skills (for writing scenarios, test cases, bugs and for documenting test process).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work productively as part of an integrated team.
- Possession of excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.