Our client is looking for a Procurement Specialist to play the following roles...
- Identify suppliers of goods and services.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and project managers regarding updates and details of goods.
- Create purchase orders and tally these with supply requests and orders.
- Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered.
- Monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive.
- Attend meetings with the legal department to ensure any contractual obligations are favorable to the company.
- Work closely with the projects team to understand details of procurement requirements.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years.
- Bachelor degree.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Communication skills.
- Good command of the Excel.
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies.