Our client is looking for a Store Manager - Fashion Retail to play the following roles...
- Responsible to ensure the achievement of his/her section store operations (product management, visual operations, staff management) in best possible way and management of related staff within the scope of the company rules and agenda.
- Manage sales transactions fully in compliance with the written instructions within the scope of the company policy.
- If he/she has a responsibility to open and close the store, to fulfill this responsibility on time and in full.
- Comply with all instructions, procedures and regulations that have been notified by the headquarters and/or the store manager in writing and verbally.
- Work within the scope of the Daily Plans that have been generated and to follow up on the store daily plans from the notice board on a daily basis.
- Fulfill the orders and the instructions of the Store manager in full and on time
- Notify the Store manager regarding the violation of the financial and operational discipline rules related with the store.
- Comply with the shift time, order rules, work and industry discipline norms, occupational health and safety rules and norms, legal requirements and fire safety rules applied at the store
- Prepare the Daily Plans and to manage the daily jobs at the Section in his/her responsibility to be performed.
- Greet the customer in a manner to increase satisfaction, to ensure the customer to be helped according to the need.
- Train the staff on the properties of the products and to provide full information
- Monitor the quantities of the available products; to supply in case there are missing ones. To ensure the out-of-season products be changed.
- Make the preparations to store openings, campaigns and other marketing actions and other actions that are aimed to increase customer flow and thus to increase sales.
- Direct the visual merchandising processes regarding special days and campaigns.
- Minimum 3-5 Years of experience in Fashion retail with minimum 2 years in management position.
- Good command of English.
- Strong managerial skills.
- University degree.
- Ability to use MS Office Programs effectively.
- Prone to teamwork.
- Strong interpersonal skills.