Our client is looking for a Personal Assistant to play the following roles...
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of Executive Board Member including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the EBM ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Secretarial support for meetings including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Provide executive and administrative support to EBM.
- Responsible for organizing EBM travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation ….etc.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the EBM.
- Reminding EBM of important tasks and deadlines.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Arrange Senior leadership events.
- Bachelor’s degree from a convenient college.
- Min 2 years of experience in an administrative job.
- Fluent in English language is a Must.
- Presentable with excellent communication skills verbal and written.
- Highly organized and good with managing time.
- Very good at conducting research and preparing reports.
- Excellent in Microsoft package.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.