Our client is looking for a Brand Manager to play the following roles...
- Identifying key features in products that will appeal to customers.
- Working with the marketing department to develop marketing campaigns for each product.
- Studying analytics relating to product campaigns.
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point.
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments.
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products.
- Take part in presentations.
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data.
- Review inventory levels and ensure product availability.
- Use market research data to establish product pricing.
- Create content such as case studies, videos, and website copy and blog posts.
- Speak and present products to both external and internal audiences.
- Propose and keep within a budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Max. age is 35 years.
- Total years of Experience from 2 to 5 years max.
- Experience in working with different departments with different countries.
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.