Our client is looking for a Tax Supervisor to play the following roles...
- Tax planning providing tax planning and optimization opportunities advice to the business units
- Responsible for managing the Tax submission and tax audit of all legal entities to corporate / regulated authorities.
- Manage local internal taxes (VAT, Income, Payroll, stamp ... etc.) In compliance with laws and regulations.
- Manage the electronic invoice project in the company and coordinate with service supplier to keep invoices submitted regularly.
- Proactively reviewing the new laws, regulations and authority instructions and applying the necessary in the company.
- Attend and facilitate proper processing of tax inspections and alignment on any tax risk and tax inspection with the management
- Build relationships and interact with tax representatives to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise.
- Prepare the required analysis and documents necessary for tax inspection purposes, review the tax authority’s inspection report to identify issues raised.
- Coordinate with external tax advisor on minimizing possible penalties following tax inspections
- Handle company’s legal cases when necessary in alignment with the legal consultant.
- Identify, quantify and communicate tax-planning strategies for all entities, including researching and developing the most tax efficient action plan and / or ownership structure.
- Coordinate with external advisor in preparing and submit TP studies and corporate annual return.
- Manage and ensure the existence of all documents and keep the database of customers and vendors up to date.
- Bachelor degree of Commerce.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Excellent Ms Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accounting offices experience are preferred