Our client is looking for a Quality Engineer to play the following roles...
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans ,test cases and Inspection procedures.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate inspection activities for incoming and in process and outgoing.
- Develop inspection methods to analyze product quality using lean tools and quality tools.
- Improve product quality by making recommendations for change.
- Work together with relevant teams and departments to improve products.
- Ensure products adhere to company and industry quality standards.
- Brainstorm ideas to create solutions for identified problems.
- Prepare the monthly, weekly and day to day reports and compare with target.
- Maintaining and updating the Batch Manufacturing Records.
- Implement a working system to ensure conformity and accuracy in the production and manufacturing process.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering Electrical.
- 2 Years of experience in manufacturing industry.
- Very good in English language.
- Attention to detail.