Abu Dhabi, UAE
Posted 13 days ago
Posted 13 days ago
Our Client is a Catering & Support Services company based in Abu Dhabi
Main responsibilities of a Catering Supervisor are:
• To ensure that waiters are clean and well-groomed when they report for duty and that they report on time.
• To ensure that cleanliness in the restaurant/mess is maintained to the highest standards.
• To ensure that all furniture fittings and fixtures are cleaned/polished on a regular basis.
• To ensure that the staff are fully competent in their duties, and to conduct on the job training to constantly upgrade their skills.
• To ensure that his staff are trained and competent in Silver Service, regardless of whether this type of service is provided or not.
• To ensure that his staff are capable of laying tables for simple service or VIP banquet service.
• To ensure that all table linen is spotless before tables are set.
• To supervise staff during service, and ensure that residents/guests orders are correctly noted, that service is prompt, and that food plates are hot when served.
• To ensure that residents/guests are received and escorted to their tables and that his staff are courteous at all times.
• To ensure that buffets are attractively displayed, that items are not missing and there are adequate plates, dishes and serving utensils.
• Responsible for food distribution, and ensure required quantity is prepared without any shortages or complaints.
• Responsible to arrange all the services required for coffee shops, meetings and special events and refreshment services
• To ensure customer satisfaction and reporting any complaints.
• A degree or technical qualification in Catering Management from a reputable institution/ Graduate/ High school Diploma.
• EFST Certificate
• Minimum of 5 years proven experience in Hospitality or Industrial Catering and camp operation.
- Food and Accommodation provided by company
- 2 Years Renewable Contract
- All candidates must be willing to work Remote camps/Outside city
- No Overtime provision available
- Salary AED 3500