We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Cost Controller you are responsible to liaise closely with the Food & Beverage Department on various operational and cost related issues and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
* Prepare the costing for recipes and menus prepared by the Executive Chef and suggest the selling price.
* Perform test checking on the receiving of goods at the hotel to ensure that the procedures are followed correctly.
* Prepare daily flash report of food costs and verify daily outlet void control sheets.
* Attend major banquet events with open bar, prepare P&L statement of major banqueting events and prepare banquet revenue breakdown summaries.
* Randomly test the inventory of outlets by reconciling the opening stock with the closing stock, taking account of store issues and sales.
* Verify and control complimentary bar order forms, Food & Beverage cost, fruit baskets in the rooms, etc..
Education, Qualifications & Experiences:
You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least two years previous experiences within a hotel environment. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, a sound knowledge of F&B cost controlling and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset.
Email to a friend
Back to Job list