Our Client is the first hybrid e-commerce that intends to redefine the retail business by bridging the gap between e-commerce and traditional off-line shopping.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Participate in the conception and feature planning of new software as well as the extension of existing software.
- Analyze and clarify business requirements to implement data model and business logic
- Optimize backend services to maximize reliability and speed
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Design, develop, test, and maintain modern web applications and spring cloud microservices
- Work as part of an agile team to actively communicate status and complete deliverables on schedule
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure the quality and maintainability of applications
- Ensure non-functional requirements including security, resiliency, and maintainability are met according to defined standards
- Resolve bugs, performance problems, and other issues with production applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent major.
- Above 2 years of experience as a Java EE Developer.
- Solid knowledge of Spring boot and microservice architecture.
- Experience with Spring ( JPA, Security).
- Experience with version control systems (Git or any other).
- Experience with any relational database (Postgres preferred).
- Experience with Maven deployment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Highly experienced with back-end JAVA programming language.
- Understanding and implementation of business, security, and data protection.
- Can continue working on other developers' code.