Our Client is one of the most dynamic groups of companies operating in the sanitary industry.
Relationship management with customers main focus:
- maintaining and operationally managing profitable, trustful, long-term, professional relationships with existing customer base.
- Develop future market opportunities and new customer relations.
Coordination of complex, international, multi-country based customers – direct B-to-B or via intermediate dealers.
- Initiation, product design (including. packaging, labelling requirements); Verification of financial & technical, feasibility; Cost & pricing, preparation and follow-up of offers, quotations, negotiations, contracts
Ensuring fulfilment of orders on agreed time, quality and cost.
- Follow-up on orders and delivery.
- Strong interface with production, logistics
- Academic degree & in engineering is a plus
Minimum 5 years professional experience in similar function.
- Experience in direct relationship management with international/European 3rd party customers, in dealing with complex international, European customers’ requirements (regarding products, contracts, processes, delivery) and short cycles from tender to delivery. Nice to have: experience in international intercompany business.
- Strong communication, collaboration, stakeholder management skills.
Successful track record and ability to build and maintain trustful long-term relationships with international partners.
- Strong commercial understanding, experience and familiar with offering / tendering processes, quotations, negotiations.
- Strong technical understanding of technical products; familiar with feasibility of product development / customisation and close interface with production
- Financial and P&L understanding with clear profitability focus (cost, pricing, margins etc.)
Knowledge of legal aspects / contracts, familiar with logistics aspects
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, independent, positive and fully committed to customer satisfaction. Performance and results orientation; track record of meeting ambitious plans and deadlines; ability to manage conflicting priorities with limited resources.
IT: office applications
- Fluent in English (as daily business language), 2nd language a plus