A Strong chef manager required for this high profile for our client based in Dubai.
This role for Chef manager requires a hands on Chef whom has high standards and has potentially had some fine dining experience as well as experience of catering fro functions etc. due to the requirements of this role and the site in which you would be based.
As chef manager you will be responsible for the day to day catering of the business, which offers breakfast and lunch service as well as extensive hospitality and functions.
Mostly contracted to work Sunday to Friday, this is a full time role, and can at times include some weekend work so specialist and elite functions.
If you have experience of working as a Chef manager for a contract caterer, this is the ideal experience and knowledge required for this role, however previous experience within a fine dining site would be an advantage.
Chef manager role:
- Contracted hours to cover 48 hours per week
- Working for a large and growing contract caterer.
- Straight shifts between hours of 7am to 5pm
- Excellent starting salary, reviewed annually
- On site Admin assistant
- free parking on site.
Chef Manager experience:
- At least two years experience at this level
- Ideally a qualified chef to a minimum of level 2/3
- Fresh food orientated.
- Some fine dining experience.
- Managing of staff
- Able to work full time hours.
Email to a friend
Back to Job list